Having spent over 22 years in the health and fitness industry helping a variety of clients in sport, gym, corporate and clinical settings Neil is fully committed to getting Havelock healthy. Neil understands how difficult it is to maintain a regular health, fitness and running routine and what it really takes to make a permanent change and achieve the goals you dream of.
Neil is an ultra runner. He has completed 100km around Lake Taupo, a handful 50km events, many marathons, half marathons, 10km and 5km events. In addition to this he has completed three 12 hour rides on a stationary spin bike for charities and causes close to his heart. Neil also co owns Running Hot Coaching with mate Lisa Tamati. You will find the Running Hot Coaching headquarters here at the gym.He will help you on your health and fitness mission
- Health & well-being coaching
- Run coaching
- Movement specialist
- Clinical referrals
- Kaizen Health Practitioner
- Paul Chek Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1
- Run Coach
- National Certificate in Fitness (Exercise Consultant)
- National Certificate in Fitness (Personal Training Business Skills)
- Skills Active Assessor Cardiac Rehabilitation (phase III) assessing, prescribing and guiding exercise and physical activity.
- Diploma of Higher Education in Sports Science & Fitness Evaluation
"Coaching with Neil gave me the momentum to change areas of my life I'd be struggling to change for years. If you are wanting to improve areas of your health and fitness, get a coach!" - Ben Warren, BePure