Peak Workplace Wellness
Wear your good genes to work
Wouldn’t it be great if you and your team could spend time at work and leave healthier at the end of the day?
Would you like help to improve the health and wellbeing of your team and community?
How would your team feel if they saw a lift in workplace culture?
Has your corporate health and wellness program made the move from generic to genetic?
Neil Wagstaff, Lisa Tamati and Michelle Lyes have teamed up together to combine their expert knowledge and experience together with cutting edge technology and epigenetics to help businesses improve the health and wellbeing of their staff so they can excel in the workplace, therefore helping their business to excel. A healthy team is a happy team. A happy team is a productive team.
Neil has over 24 years in the health and fitness industry helping a variety of clients in sport, gym, corporate and clinical settings. Neil is fully committed to getting his clients strong, healthy and the fittest they can be. As a personal trainer, exercise scientist, running coach and advanced health coach, Neil understands how difficult it is to maintain a regular health, fitness regime and work/life balance in the midst of a crazy busy life, and he knows what it really takes to make a permanent change and achieve the goals you dream of.
Michelle has over 14 years experience in the Human Resources profession and she knows and understands the importance that people and culture play within a business and has first-hand experience in managing an award-winning Workplace Wellbeing Programme. Specifically, in the last 2 ½ years she has been working with businesses in Hawke’s Bay in workplace wellbeing, helping them to build a workplace wellbeing culture to support and protect their greatest asset – their people. Michelle is also a certified coach and works with individuals on leadership development, career planning, building capabilities, or on managing transitions of change, and supports them in developing strategies and personal goals to support them in making the important changes that they desire.
What is Epigenetics?
There’s a good reason why epigenetics is being hailed as the “future of personalised health”, as it unlocks the user manual you’ll wish you’d been born with!
No more guess work. The program, developed by an international team of independent doctors, researchers, and technology programmers for over 15 years, uses a powerful epigenetics analysis platform informed by 100% evidenced-based medical research.
The platform uses over 500 algorithms and 10,000 data points per user, to analyse body measurement and lifestyle stress data, that can all be captured from the comfort of your own home.
How does it work?
Wear Your Good Genes to Work
Understand and capitalize on understanding your employee’s most productive hours. Learn how to motivate and reward each staff member in a way that will resonate with their mind, while elevating their health.
Your Staff Each Lead Unique Lives
Ph360 gives your staff their individualised User Manual for Optimum Health. Managers gain unprecedented insight into effective motivation and communication techniques for solo and group work. Executives learn how to create the ideal environment for a healthy, balanced workforce to thrive.
No More "One-Size- Fits-All" Programmes
Your employees learn what they need to thrive, and how to get there. Your company learns how to effectively support optimum health in the workplace with limited time and resource investment.
Shae App: Virtual Health Assistant for Your Staff
Dubbed as “Siri for your health”, Shae™ provides your staff with 24/7 support at their fingertips in real time in areas such as:
Meal timing, frequency, specific nutritional needs for maximum energy outputs
Most effective activities and time of day to exercise to balance unique life stressors
Learn individual social strengths and natural aptitudes for teamwork and interpersonal relations
Learn which area of the brain processes info which influences perception and communication styles
What office set up will calm the mind and balance the health of each staff member to facilitate focus and concentration
Identify and maximize the genetic talents and natural strengths of each staff to foster confidence and innovation
Why do we need Personalised Health?
- We are all Different: No two people will respond the same to the same program.
- The human body is not static: Even the same person will need a different program as they age – everyone changes, and so do their requirements for optimal health.
- One man’s food is another’s poison: Healthy foods and exercise aren’t the same for everyone. In fact, healthy for one can be dangerous for another.
- The 80:20 Myth: It’s more than just food & exercise. Mental health, social health and even the climate can influence health, sometimes even more than food!
- The end of the information age: With advances in technology, you and your team can access information at the touch of a button. It’s time to demand a more personalised experience from your health and wellbeing program, and a culture you and your team are proud to be part of.
Benefits to your Business - Great Investment = Valuable Returns
- This programme is Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) exempt for employers through the Stress Management Exercise Association Endorsed Programme (SMEAEP).
- Most wellbeing programmes cover just health and or fitness, this programme is unique as it provides a holistic view and covers the whole person – Mind, Body and Spirit.
- The programme will give you and your staff an individualised User’s Manual for Optimum Health and Wellbeing.
- Where else can you find a wellbeing programme that also includes employee and leadership development within one programme.
- Healthy workplace = healthy reputation. Great for employment branding – this will be your point of difference from your competitors.
- Healthier workers = wealthier business. Reduce staff turnover, sick leave and increase in employee wellbeing, employee engagement, productivity and enhanced workplace culture.
- This will provide you with an overall temperature check (heart pulse) of the wellbeing of your organisation and progress through overall data / metrics obtained over time.
- As a manager or business owner your will gain unprecedented insight into effective motivation and communication techniques for solo and group work, and will find out how your staff best work, when and where, and how you can use their talent/strengths and match to tasks / projects.
Workshops or Webinars
Managing a Team
- Learn the subtle differences between communications styles to relay ideas and communications that produce results.
- Understand how to motivate your team to perform at their best.
- Understand how different team members function best – together and on their own.
- “Breaking Down Office Politics” to tailor your workplace with a culture your team will call home.
- How to focus on building the right teams for the right projects.
- “Speaking the Same Language” to help understand why it’s difficult to get past the barriers and how to go about it.
- “Interpersonal Skills –to learn how to negotiate the fears and desires of the people you work with.
- “Transferring Your Unique Talents” to bring those natural gifts you have in life into your workplace or new role.
- “Gathering and Supporting Confidence” to use your own natural gifts and support those of others at the same time.